- Undertook and delivered the Avionics Upgrade of a C-130 Cockpit. Rockwell Collins was the First Company to integrate and upgrade a conventional Cockpit to a Full Glass Cockpit in 2007.
- Follow with Avionics Upgrade on the fleet of CH-47 in 2009.
- Fleet of F-50 Radio Upgrade in 2014.
- Most recent Contract Signed for Fast Jet Training Visual Displace Systems in 2019.
- Best Non-Employee Sales Rep in 2019.
- Best International Sales Rep in 2014.
Ferranti / IMREX won Contract on Gyro Gunsight Systems for RSAF’s A4.
Rockwell Collins / IMREX was awarded with RSAF C-130 Avionic Upgrade Program.
IMREX won a large contract in supplying Soldiers’ Helmet Mount Display (HMD) to the Singapore Army Force.
IMREX was awarded with Supplying CH-47 Simulator Avionics H/W and Data Package from Rockwell Collins.
IMREX was awarded contract to supply ICS Systems for RSN’s Fast Petrol Boat.
Textron Systems / IMREX was awarded to provide Unmanned Aerial Vehicles Services.
Collins Aerospace / IMREX was awarded with RSAF’s F-16 VDS System.